Wednesday 5 February 2014

LIFE-GIVING ASSISTANCE AT RELIEF INDIA TRUST

It can be a very cruel and unfair world out there and my home of India is no exception. If everyone cared enough to help each other than just think about how much better lives could be. Relief India Trust is a very reliable non-profit organization that I have generously donated both blood and money to them. I do my best to attend every special event they hold for children and the community. Not long ago they held a special day for those who were blood donors. We got to share some special time with the children who drew pictures and wrote us special notes to thank us for our life-giving assistance. I would encourage all who can and will sacrifice one meal and give that money to Relief India Trust instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment