Monday 27 January 2014

WHY I LIKE AND BELIEVE IN RELIEF INDIA TRUST

My cousin’s family was left homeless in India after a fire swept through their neighborhood. They had heard the name Relief India Trust and so they managed to get in contact with them. They were taken in and were treated by the doctors. Their son was given the medical treatment as he was mildly burnt in the fire and they were aided financially as well. While being under their care my cousin saw them treating many other children for various diseases and they even gave some of the children a lovely party for their birthday. They provided everyone with clean drinking water, healthy food and other much-needed items. My cousin and I believe in the work that all of these wonderful individuals are doing for the disempowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment